Header Ads

Sample Letter for An Income Certificate To The Municipality




Sample Letter for An Income Certificate To 

The Municipality


To

The Chairman
Haldia Municipality
Haldia - 314082
West Bengal

          
         Subject:- Need an Income Certificate for scolarship
         
         Sir,
                 
                  With due respect, I beg to state that my name is …..XYZ….. and I live in khusra para and I do service in …ABC…Office. My son Abhishek Gupta has appearing B.Tech 1st year on 2018-19 session. To avail this scholarship they mentioned that the annual income should be with in 45000/- (Forty Five thousands)only. So I need an income certificate to avail this, with this letter.
                             So my request to you to grant me an income certificate early so that. I will be very much benefited by your provision.


       Date :- .............                                               Yours faithfully

                                                          
                                                                         Vill:-
                                                                         Post:-
                                                                         P/s:-
                                                                         Dist:-
                                                                         Pin:-

              


No comments

Theme images by saw. Powered by Blogger.