Header Ads

King's story

                                 Real Story

One of the servants of a king was always in the position of the servant to the king, the king would never mind Mish. Because everything that God does is perfect and right, once the king is hunted with the servant himself, he is attacked by a lion. Even if the servant could kill the lion, the king lost one of his fingers in anger - the king fizzled out and said, "If Allah is good, then today I would not have lost my finger while hunting." The servant said calmly, even after all this, I will only tell you that Allah always does not make any mistake by doing good and doing the right thing, maybe it is also good for you. The king was very disturbed by this statement, the king said, who is away from my eyes, who has been arrested by the king, who gave him the command to send him to jail. Then one day the king again came out of the hunt, but what a fate of the fate he is now caught by a group of wild people. These Jung’s used to call people to the gods and goddesses, they decided to look after this noble king, and they saw that the king did not have a finger. They did not agree to devote such a deity to the god. They left the king and came back and ordered that the old servant be released. Where do I bring my circle? I have to ask some questions in front of me. Allah is really good. I have found today that I am about to die today, but because of no finger, I could come back But I have a question that Allah has understood it well, but then why did he give me an old servant in jail? If I were with you today, I would have been your replacement today. I did not have your finger on your behalf, but I had to do what Allah did. Correct He never misbehaves. What we learn from this story is that both positive and negative aspects of all things will never disappoint. If you do not get success in anything, then think positively that what has been lost is not what has happened because of not being successful. See Start again and do what Allah does for the sake of goodness, and help you strengthen your morale by sharing it among your friends. Allah gives you and my good knowledge.

No comments

Theme images by saw. Powered by Blogger.